Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's our players attitude thats put us here 17:21 - Feb 22 with 776 viewsflettonblue

All this constant " were to good for this league / should be beating these teams "

Clearly not.
It's our players attitude thats put us here on 17:39 - Feb 22 with 713 viewsEdmundo

After today's I'd have to agree but Lambert has to prepare a team better especially after going 1 down. Putting Sears on for injury time was an insult to him.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

It's our players attitude thats put us here on 17:41 - Feb 22 with 687 viewsPecker

We should be. That is the point.
It's our players attitude thats put us here on 17:51 - Feb 22 with 663 viewsstrikalite

When as a team they're not at their best(quite often!), there are no game changers who can just come up with something, I'm sat here thinking once again that a team with Folami and Morris up top with Dobra just behind, at home, would they honestly do any worse??

Are they really THAT far behind what is needed in Division 3 ffs...

The idea is to build something as much as anything..
It's our players attitude thats put us here on 17:52 - Feb 22 with 655 viewsTractorCam

Rubbish. If they came out at the start and said "we aren't very good, we'll do our best" you'd be livid.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

It's our players attitude thats put us here on 18:10 - Feb 22 with 610 viewsJDB23

I think it's summed up quite nicely by us not having a single player (other than Norwood who is out) that has any sort of urgency or desire to get on the end of a ball whipped into the box. No one is busting a gut or trying to out-duel the man on them, it's pathetic.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024