Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coronavirus 08:22 - Mar 2 with 3811 viewsallezlesbleus

I live in Normandy and my 18 year old daughter has been told she can't attend "college" this week, because we went on holiday to Portugal two weeks ago. Her twin brother at a different school didn't get told to stay away and neither did my 16 year old daughter, who is at another school.

I believe 4 Brits returned home from the French Alps a couple of weeks ago with the virus and this morning there has been 9 cases confirmed in Morbihan, Brittany, which is only around 100 miles from where we live. Yet the advice that this school is giving out is if you have been on holiday anywhere outside of France, then you can't go to school for 2 weeks, yet if you have been skiing in the French Alps, or on holiday in Brittany, that is fine.

Whilst I can understand the arguments for trying to keep "person to person" contamination at a minimum, surely it needs to be organised better than this?

Has any TWTD's experienced any restrictions yet?
Coronavirus on 14:56 - Mar 2 with 330 viewsHurleyBurley

I'm currently working just outside Toulouse. Colleage at work just got back from holiday in Singapore. He has to be in self-enforced quarantine for 2 weeks before coming back to the office.

Poll: World Cup final: Who do you WANT to win?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024