Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans AND Lambert need to go. 21:42 - Mar 3 with 2387 viewsCoco

Outrageous. Totally unacceptable. How ANYONE can argue a case for either of them is beyond me.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 22:15 - Mar 3 with 199 viewsCoco

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 22:06 - Mar 3 by StokieBlue

I would say it totally depends on whether the owner wants to write off the debt and how desperate they are to sell. I don't think there is a standard model for club sales.

Who realistically is going to buy us?

As you say, the ME go now stuff is clearly because people are upset and with good reason but it's also unworkable.

SB

He has already said he will write off that debt. He would clearly write in clauses that he would take a cut of any future success - which has to be the most logical solution for him going forward as he can't bring success and will just lose more and more money.

I don't think fans believe he will pack up tonight and hand over the keys - It's a shout to let Evans no the fans aint happy.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 22:17 - Mar 3 with 195 viewsStokieBlue

Evans AND Lambert need to go. on 22:15 - Mar 3 by Coco

He has already said he will write off that debt. He would clearly write in clauses that he would take a cut of any future success - which has to be the most logical solution for him going forward as he can't bring success and will just lose more and more money.

I don't think fans believe he will pack up tonight and hand over the keys - It's a shout to let Evans no the fans aint happy.

Where has he said that.

This article says literally the opposite:

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/town-deny-evans-sale-report-1-5807679#:~:text=Ipswi

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024