Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sad day yesterday 09:05 - Mar 4 with 307 viewsBlueySwede

Yep, Lambert got it wrong. Should have started with Bish and Sears. Woolfenden should always start, in my opinion. I don´t envy Lambert with the injury and suspension situation. Downes, Jackson, Norwood, those are important players. I am still Lambert IN, but I realise that the slump can´t continue for too long.
Supporters..Ok, I am from Sweden and I don´t have to witness the dross often served up live every week (though I do watch on Ifollow) and I understand the frustrations. However there was zero atmosphere yesterday (even before the kickoff, when the supporters didn´t know how crap it was going to be..) "Evans...get out of our club"..what the h*ll of good would that do? What is your plan B, lets hear it...? Most fans are great, but some of the negativity is unbelievable, look at the Ipswich Town "Fans" Facebook page..
Some fans are urging for more of our young players to be given a chance and when they are...how do you think they will feel being booed? (even if the boos are aimed at Evans/Lambert and not the players, I am sure the players are affected as well).
It´s just sad. I was really certain we would go up this season, but maybe we are having a late serious hangover from last season and need more time to regroup and rebuild.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024