Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warnock "I'm not bothered.Just want to enjoy myself until the end of the season" (n/t) 15:55 - Mar 4 with 895 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Warnock "I'm not bothered.Just want to enjoy myself until the end of the season" on 15:58 - Mar 4 with 876 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

That was said prior to Lambert's extension. We would be right up there if he had half a season. Can do very little with what is remaining.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Warnock "I'm not bothered.Just want to enjoy myself until the end of the season" on 16:42 - Mar 4 with 746 viewsMaySixth

Warnock "I'm not bothered.Just want to enjoy myself until the end of the season" on 15:58 - Mar 4 by TheTrueBlue1878

That was said prior to Lambert's extension. We would be right up there if he had half a season. Can do very little with what is remaining.

It would be a classic Marcus Evans appointment.

Clueless timing.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Warnock "I'm not bothered.Just want to enjoy myself until the end of the season" on 16:44 - Mar 4 with 732 viewsr2d2

If he got the job here. He would do a couple of seasons. He loves football. He is another who cant really leave it alone.
Warnock "I'm not bothered.Just want to enjoy myself until the end of the season" on 18:12 - Mar 4 with 609 viewsJ2BLUE

Nice try. You really are a total div. You've taken that completely out of context. He's not bothered about the level of his next job.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024