Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yet ANOTHER frustrating day 18:43 - Mar 7 with 516 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

But how many times are going to keep saying the same things. Lots of endeavour, lots of hard work, powder puff in the final third.

It’s a replica of last season when we come up against a ok side. We are in the game, without ever looking or feeling like we are going to get back in the game.

4 wins in 26 games. It’s quite staggering stuff, trigger would have been pulled by now at any other club in the country.

Was yet another cocktail of names thrown together for this one, midfield consisting of 5 central midfielders, and Freddie Sears as a lone striker against 3 central defenders.

MOTM : Gwion Edwards

Paul Lambert spurns our the usual monologue that we will hear after the Portsmouth game and have heard so many times before. ‘The lads give me everything’, without offering any consideration to explain his rectification for this diabolical run of form. How he is still in the job is beyond me, but suspect due to financials. Get this season over as soon as possible.

Karl Robinson has to be approached in the summer. However, I have a gut feeling that it could well be Paul Lambert leading us into another year in League 1.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Yet ANOTHER frustrating day on 19:08 - Mar 7 with 449 viewsBlueBadger

Evans won't sack him until November, when we're 17th in the division, behind Colchester.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024