Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I tuned in at the end, to hear the chorus of boos 20:42 - Mar 7 with 783 viewsnoggin

but the Cov fans were so loud, I couldn't hear the North Stand. Anyway, good luck to them, they deserve some success.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I tuned in at the end, to hear the chorus of boos on 20:47 - Mar 7 with 748 viewsBasuco

It was only muted boo's today, it was a good game and Town put up a good performance, and apart from a few morons who thought it would be helpful to stop supporting the team while we were constantly in the Cov half and looking like we may have scored, and chant anti Marcus Evens chants, the support was decent as well. But the failure to sign a striker in Jan really hurt us today.
I tuned in at the end, to hear the chorus of boos on 20:50 - Mar 7 with 712 viewsWarkystache

I tuned in at the end, to hear the chorus of boos on 20:47 - Mar 7 by Basuco

It was only muted boo's today, it was a good game and Town put up a good performance, and apart from a few morons who thought it would be helpful to stop supporting the team while we were constantly in the Cov half and looking like we may have scored, and chant anti Marcus Evens chants, the support was decent as well. But the failure to sign a striker in Jan really hurt us today.

Bloody hell, I must have been pissed. I just saw a rubbishy, average side create nowt for 90 minutes against a team who largely contained them.

The only camping I saw was from Dolly in his bobble hat.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

I tuned in at the end, to hear the chorus of boos on 20:50 - Mar 7 with 712 viewsnoggin

I tuned in at the end, to hear the chorus of boos on 20:47 - Mar 7 by Basuco

I think we all know, it's much more than just a missing striker.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024