Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thoroughly bored of reading Lamberts pressers 13:37 - Mar 13 with 741 viewsBiGDonnie

He chats so much sh/t, one example being that ideally he'd like a settled keeper? Is he having us on?

Shambo out!

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Thoroughly bored of reading Lamberts pressers on 13:40 - Mar 13 with 729 viewsitfcjoe

Well you've got a 3 week break which will be nice!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Thoroughly bored of reading Lamberts pressers on 13:50 - Mar 13 with 680 viewsBiGDonnie

Thoroughly bored of reading Lamberts pressers on 13:40 - Mar 13 by itfcjoe

Well you've got a 3 week break which will be nice!

It'll give me plenty of time to smash FM20. Started a new one with Town (took Lankesters injury off) and achieved back to back promotions. Currently 5th after 12 games!

COYBs

Thoroughly bored of reading Lamberts pressers on 13:54 - Mar 13 with 672 viewsitfcjoe

Thoroughly bored of reading Lamberts pressers on 13:50 - Mar 13 by BiGDonnie

It'll give me plenty of time to smash FM20. Started a new one with Town (took Lankesters injury off) and achieved back to back promotions. Currently 5th after 12 games!

I'm battling it out for a Champions League spot but has taken me until 2026/27, finished 8th or 9th last year and am in that rubbish Europa League 2 competition playing teams of greyed out players. In the group stage I just let assistant manager pick 'Full Rotated Squad' and scored 40+ goals in the 6 games

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Thoroughly bored of reading Lamberts pressers on 14:05 - Mar 13 with 640 viewsBiGDonnie

Thoroughly bored of reading Lamberts pressers on 13:54 - Mar 13 by itfcjoe

I'm battling it out for a Champions League spot but has taken me until 2026/27, finished 8th or 9th last year and am in that rubbish Europa League 2 competition playing teams of greyed out players. In the group stage I just let assistant manager pick 'Full Rotated Squad' and scored 40+ goals in the 6 games

Nice. Not played in that Europa 2, but I did have a save into 2034 - one season the World Club Championship was at the start of a season (pre season) and was a different format similar to the champions league.

I thought Id struggle massively first season in the Prem, but my transfer business was silly, Dean Henderson, Carter-Vickers, Bellingham, Gelhardt, Passlack & Scott Mckenna.

I really think my 352 formation has broke the game.

COYBs

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024