Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! 19:21 - Mar 25 with 8201 viewsericclacton

It's old John from CCR i found him on the internet.

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 23:28 - Mar 27 with 818 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 21:00 - Mar 27 by ericclacton

I've got this album. Have you got any small tins of carrots?

I have a spare tin of these. But they have been knocking about since last year's bout of constipation

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 06:55 - Mar 28 with 793 viewsWeWereZombies

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 21:26 - Mar 27 by ericclacton

Mervin Hanks, great.

So I was going to post The Edgar Broughton Band's 'Apache Dropout' because Hank Marvin was brought into Studio 2 at Abbey Road, when the single was being mixed, for a listen through. He told Edgar Broughton "That's very interesting and if I'd known you could have borrowed my original tape echo machine", Edgar Broughton went on to write 'What a great attitude, he had this beautiful tune, one of Jerry Lordans' best efforts, and I'd gone and massacred it.' (this is from the booklet that is part of the package of 'Harvest Festival' and I think Broughton was underestimating what a good job he had done on it).

However, in wandering through my CDs and Wikipedia I discovered the missing link between Edgar Broughton and Gnarls Barkley...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 09:14 - Mar 28 with 778 viewsericclacton

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 06:55 - Mar 28 by WeWereZombies

So I was going to post The Edgar Broughton Band's 'Apache Dropout' because Hank Marvin was brought into Studio 2 at Abbey Road, when the single was being mixed, for a listen through. He told Edgar Broughton "That's very interesting and if I'd known you could have borrowed my original tape echo machine", Edgar Broughton went on to write 'What a great attitude, he had this beautiful tune, one of Jerry Lordans' best efforts, and I'd gone and massacred it.' (this is from the booklet that is part of the package of 'Harvest Festival' and I think Broughton was underestimating what a good job he had done on it).

However, in wandering through my CDs and Wikipedia I discovered the missing link between Edgar Broughton and Gnarls Barkley...

I can't remember when i lost my mind, isn't that crazy, anyway Ed Brought On managed to get rid of his demons, which was a good effit for him. EBB in my head were so underrated i saw them live twice once and then another time after the first time. Constipation. there is a cure for hard waste, well you know the area between your ball sack and your ring the grundle grouch or gooch who used to open for essex and england he is famous for his 333 against India a long time ago in Bethlahem as the holy is man who plays in goal for third division muddlers Ipswich Towen. Sorry about that i went off road a bit, your carrot piece on living in the past was everything i like about you pure genius.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2020 9:26]
Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 19:08 - Mar 28 with 732 viewsWeWereZombies

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 10:23 - Mar 26 by ericclacton

Well look which town gets a mention around the two minute mark

OK, it's the one in Mass of chew sets...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 20:06 - Mar 28 with 716 viewsericclacton

I heard it also i heard tractor during the flying saucer song.

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 20:19 - Mar 28 with 705 viewsericclacton

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 20:31 - Mar 28 with 695 viewsericclacton

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 20:46 - Mar 28 with 684 viewsericclacton

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024