Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! 19:21 - Mar 25 with 8209 viewsericclacton

It's old John from CCR i found him on the internet.

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 13:39 - Mar 26 with 4286 viewsPJH

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 21:38 - Mar 25 by PJH

Not CCR obviously but this was on the juke box at a similar time

and another much played on the pub juke box from similar time.

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 15:36 - Mar 26 with 4265 viewsericclacton

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 15:50 - Mar 26 with 4252 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 15:36 - Mar 26 by ericclacton

Yes, you should be diggin' it while it's happening

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 16:29 - Mar 26 with 4238 viewsericclacton

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 15:50 - Mar 26 by You_Bloo_Right

Yes, you should be diggin' it while it's happening

Brilliant post, in fact I would go as far as to say post of the day, but you still have a lot of catching up cos We Were Zombies is really excelling at the moment.

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 16:45 - Mar 26 with 4222 viewsericclacton

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 18:30 - Mar 26 with 4204 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 16:45 - Mar 26 by ericclacton

Wow, The Yellow Shark.

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 19:27 - Mar 26 with 4189 viewsericclacton

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 18:30 - Mar 26 by You_Bloo_Right

Wow, The Yellow Shark.

That was his last Al Bum.

The two singers in this band joined Zappa for a couple of Al Bums.

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 19:33 - Mar 26 with 4183 viewsericclacton

Login to get fewer ads

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 19:39 - Mar 26 with 4172 viewsericclacton

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 19:43 - Mar 26 with 4165 viewsericclacton

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 19:39 - Mar 26 by ericclacton

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 20:19 - Mar 26 with 4149 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Here comes my bullet

[Post edited 26 Mar 2020 20:23]

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 20:55 - Mar 26 with 4138 viewsericclacton

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 20:19 - Mar 26 by You_Bloo_Right

Here comes my bullet

[Post edited 26 Mar 2020 20:23]

That was after poor frank was pulled off the stage cos the loony thought frank was giving his wife a ride, Frank broke his leg so those turtles had to front the band thats why.
2000 motels. i think it was in this country, mind you i have been wrong before you ask my second wife Vicky

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 21:00 - Mar 26 with 4133 viewsericclacton

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 21:09 - Mar 26 with 4123 viewsEireannach_gorm

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 22:29 - Mar 26 with 4106 viewsericclacton

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 21:09 - Mar 26 by Eireannach_gorm

I found some carrot i think.

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 00:15 - Mar 27 with 4092 viewsWeWereZombies

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 19:38 - Mar 25 by jaykay

this one my fav

I just looked out my back door and what I saw was not The Four Poxmen of the Horselypse but

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 02:27 - Mar 27 with 4083 viewsRyorry

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 21:09 - Mar 26 by Eireannach_gorm

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 14:51 - Mar 27 with 4043 viewsEireannach_gorm

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 20:29 - Mar 27 with 4020 viewsericclacton

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 20:34 - Mar 27 with 4015 viewsericclacton

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 20:43 - Mar 27 with 4009 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 20:53 - Mar 27 with 4005 viewsericclacton

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 21:00 - Mar 27 with 4000 viewsericclacton

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 20:43 - Mar 27 by You_Bloo_Right

I've got this album. Have you got any small tins of carrots?

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 21:18 - Mar 27 with 3996 viewsericclacton

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 21:26 - Mar 27 with 3991 viewsericclacton

Mervin Hanks, great.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024