Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry for another PS4 thread but free games... 07:08 - Apr 17 with 552 viewsSwailsey

The Uncharted series and Journey are now free on the PS4 store for a limited time as part of their stay at home initiative.

If, you know, like me, gaming is your main escape.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Sorry for another PS4 thread but free games... on 10:43 - Apr 17 with 441 viewsBlueBadger

Both are excellent and well worth having. I truly envy anyone playing Jouney for the first time.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Sorry for another PS4 thread but free games... on 11:02 - Apr 17 with 427 viewsWarkalone

Sorry for another PS4 thread but free games... on 10:43 - Apr 17 by BlueBadger

Both are excellent and well worth having. I truly envy anyone playing Jouney for the first time.

Thanks, just downloaded Journey, all new to me. Already have the Uncharted games on ps3, great games.
Sorry for another PS4 thread but free games... on 11:06 - Apr 17 with 425 viewsSwailsey

Sorry for another PS4 thread but free games... on 11:02 - Apr 17 by Warkalone

Thanks, just downloaded Journey, all new to me. Already have the Uncharted games on ps3, great games.

No probs.

I played Journey a bit, and have been meaning to get into Uncharted for a while. Bargain.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024