Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
With all these re-runs now of great sporting & other events, don't suppose it'd 17:50 - May 10 with 502 viewsRyorry

be possible to show the PO semis & final on here would it? Somehow, anyhow? or would sporting rights and/or tech problems prevent it?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

With all these re-runs now of great sporting & other events, don't suppose it'd on 18:01 - May 10 with 487 viewsGuthrum

The whole P/O final used to be on Youtube, but now seems to have gone, only highlights.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

With all these re-runs now of great sporting & other events, don't suppose it'd on 18:04 - May 10 with 475 viewsPJH

With all these re-runs now of great sporting & other events, don't suppose it'd on 18:01 - May 10 by Guthrum

The whole P/O final used to be on Youtube, but now seems to have gone, only highlights.

I still have the whole playoff final SKY programme on video and have thought about getting it converted to DVD.

I still have a video player but not used it for a while.
With all these re-runs now of great sporting & other events, don't suppose it'd on 18:08 - May 10 with 464 viewsRyorry

With all these re-runs now of great sporting & other events, don't suppose it'd on 18:01 - May 10 by Guthrum

Cheers Guthers!

With all these re-runs now of great sporting & other events, don't suppose it'd on 18:11 - May 10 with 462 viewsRyorry

With all these re-runs now of great sporting & other events, don't suppose it'd on 18:04 - May 10 by PJH

I still have the whole playoff final SKY programme on video and have thought about getting it converted to DVD.

I still have a video player but not used it for a while.

Oh please do!

We could run it on here? as if live, with a big "crowd", beer & partying

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024