Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man. City vs Norwich ... 12:57 - Jul 5 with 808 viewsdominiciawful

In September, Norwich beat Manchester City 3-2 at Carrow Road. In the September of the 1994/95 season, we beat Manchester United 3-2 at Portman Road. They ended up putting a few past us in the return fixture. United finished second that season. Looks like City will do the same for this one. Just saying...

They play each other at the Etihad on the final day. 10-0 would be an utter delight.

Also, Norwich are on course for a record fifth relegation from the Premier League, and an eighth in total from the top flight since they joined it in 1972, which is amusing. Regardless of the piss-poor state in which we find ourselves and our current standing relative to them, it's always funny to see them be shïte.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Man. City vs Norwich ... on 13:17 - Jul 5 with 742 viewsParisBlue

Won't happen. When Utd hit us for 9 they were looking to reduce the goal difference to Blackburn. Whilst I still dispute the 8th goal, the fact that was conceeded in the 72nd minute suggests it could have been a lot worse.

Also when reading an interview with Brian McClair he mentioned that when we beat them 3-2 in the September our players were less than gracious and over celebrated. They hadn't forgotten..

I'd just come back from 2 years in Oz and was staying with a Man Utd supporting friend in London. I had a bet with him thatvwe wouldn't lose by more than 5....

The following Tuesday at Spurs my first game for 2 years. Running late there were 2 loud cheers whilst I was still queuing to buy a ticket. Handed my £20 over when 2-0 down amwith less than 5 minutes gone and having lost 9-0 a few days earlier. I don't think we scored a goal for another month in a 4-1 defeat at Arsenal after being relegated without playing. Crikey we were bad....

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024