Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any potential third division worldies out there 17:40 - Aug 6 with 759 viewsCoco

that we could realistically sign? Those players that are far too good for the third tier and are the difference in most games - the Billy Sharp’s, Hoolahan’s, Toney’s etc.

A Chris Martin could potentially tear up this level but he is a bit hick and was probably on 30k a week last year so out of range. I think some of our kids have potential to really boss it given the chance and played to potential. Dozz and El Miz have real talent as does Dobra who also has the swagger. One player who I just have a hunch could really thrive given a run is Ben Morris - from what I’ve seen, i think he is nice and direct and has that something about him. Some of the youngsters just cannot be as mediocre as much of the senior pros, well at least no worse.

Oh and Drinnan - you know if we release him he will tear it up elsewhere.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Any potential third division worldies out there on 20:07 - Aug 6 with 653 viewsbournemouthblue

Not sure about Worldies but there are plenty of competent freebies going with so many players being released because of CoVid

Now is the time to pick up some decent senior players to kick on with next season

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Any potential third division worldies out there on 11:57 - Aug 7 with 461 viewsCoco

Any potential third division worldies out there on 20:07 - Aug 6 by bournemouthblue

Not sure about Worldies but there are plenty of competent freebies going with so many players being released because of CoVid

Now is the time to pick up some decent senior players to kick on with next season

I genuinely thought Judge would be a class above at this level but he has been well and truly found out. Still harbouring hope Huws and Bishop will maintain some level of fitness, but it’s always a matter of time with them.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024