Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What was the reason for us not giving squad numbers to players on the fringes? 16:32 - Aug 7 with 607 viewsAlexGreen

Was it to make it clear they don't have a future here (in which case why does Toto etc have one), or as a wake up call that they have to do more to get one?

Trying to figure out the rationale but I don't remember us ever having done this in the past.

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

What was the reason for us not giving squad numbers to players on the fringes? on 18:00 - Aug 7 with 560 viewsParisBlue

ME didn't want to pay the extra £12 to print their names and number on the shirt.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

What was the reason for us not giving squad numbers to players on the fringes? on 18:04 - Aug 7 with 553 viewsPhilTWTD

When we get a chance to ask, I will. I assume it's a challenge to them, to win themselves a squad number. However, as soon as we have a cup match they'll all have numbers anyway. I have heard talk of the first Leasing.com Trophy game being before the League One season starts so would be somewhat pointless that being the case.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024