Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITFC shop orders... 18:08 - Aug 11 with 1567 viewsOakingtonBlue

Hi all,
Just wanted to ask if anyone has received their new kits yet?
I ordered on 9th July and still nothing. I can’t remember when into August they get shipped?
I emailed orders2@itfc.co.uk at the weekend, but no reply as yet
🤷‍♂️
Greg
ITFC shop orders... on 19:08 - Aug 11 with 1511 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Got mine a couple weeks ago. I suggest you contact the club shop.

https://itfcshop.com/contact-us

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

ITFC shop orders... on 19:50 - Aug 11 with 1467 viewsmidastouch

If you email planetblue@itfc.co.uk I find they usually reply promptly.  I ordered the home kit and shorts for my son today and already received notification by email that it's been posted.  The away kit is still on pre-order only.  They told me today that they aren't expecting any of the away or away goalkeeper kits until the end of this month / early September.  My son really wants the away goalkeeper kit as it's a lot nicer than the home one.  The home one is green, say no more!

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

ITFC shop orders... on 20:51 - Aug 11 with 1413 viewsCat_ITFC

If you ordered the away kit on the same order as the home kit, you won’t receive anything until the away kit has become available, which is later this month - or later - according to the website.
ITFC shop orders... on 19:00 - Aug 14 with 1223 viewsrobhed7

On July 17 I also ordered the new home kit incl badges on the sleeves and on the back and haven’t received it yet. I have also tried to be in contact with Planet Blue by the two e-mail addresses mentioned in the thread but haven’t heard from them. Kind of frustrating.
ITFC shop orders... on 17:50 - Aug 21 with 978 viewsOakingtonBlue

ITFC shop orders... on 19:00 - Aug 14 by robhed7

On July 17 I also ordered the new home kit incl badges on the sleeves and on the back and haven’t received it yet. I have also tried to be in contact with Planet Blue by the two e-mail addresses mentioned in the thread but haven’t heard from them. Kind of frustrating.

Hi - quick update.... I called the 01473 400501 number and they said the orders containing away kits should be dispatched next week (w/c 24th Aug)
G
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024