Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No audio only on iFollow again - no listen for me. Poor service. 13:54 - Oct 24 with 593 viewsBluJu

The audio only option is listed but then when you click Check Availability the only item is for Video pass. Is this the same for everyone?

Can't afford to spend the price of a season ticket AGAIN for away matches this season - I just want to listen!!! (and no - I'm not in R Suffolk range).
No audio only on iFollow again - no listen for me. Poor service. on 14:07 - Oct 24 with 556 viewsGuthrum

When I go into the app it has "live now" with the audio for today's match. Not actually playing yet. But works when clicked upon.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

No audio only on iFollow again - no listen for me. Poor service. on 14:50 - Oct 24 with 507 viewsBluJu

No audio only on iFollow again - no listen for me. Poor service. on 14:07 - Oct 24 by Guthrum

When I go into the app it has "live now" with the audio for today's match. Not actually playing yet. But works when clicked upon.

I don't see that at all. Is that on the Matches tab then clicking today's game? No clickable options for me.

have you sub'd to watch the game already>
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024