Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For what its worth 14:24 - Oct 24 with 459 viewswaveneyblue

I think Lambert has gone spot on today. Nsiala deserves one more chance and the changes at the top end are good. Still be his fault on here if we lose, of course
For what its worth on 14:25 - Oct 24 with 449 viewsDanTheMan

"Still be his fault on here if we lose, of course"

Errm yes. He is the manager after all. There is more to being a manager than picking the team once a week, or so I'm led to believe.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

For what its worth on 14:27 - Oct 24 with 424 viewsDyland

Think that's fair enough, even if I'd rather see Wolf start sooner rather than later. He's much better than Toto and Wilson after all.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

For what its worth on 14:32 - Oct 24 with 398 viewswaveneyblue

For what its worth on 14:25 - Oct 24 by DanTheMan

"Still be his fault on here if we lose, of course"

Errm yes. He is the manager after all. There is more to being a manager than picking the team once a week, or so I'm led to believe.

Yes, but the blame game needs to run further than Lambert..... im just stating I feel he's gone with the right team.
For what its worth on 14:35 - Oct 24 with 371 viewsclive_baker

Yeah, agreed. A lot of people on here are smart after the event which is all too easy but I'm happy with the lineup.

- Ward for Kenlock is a big upgrade.
- Bishop deserves to come back in as Huws was an absolute shower on Tuesday.
- Hawkins presence up front makes the world of difference, we need a focal point up there.
- Lankester deserves a start, especially after his contribution off the bench at Bristol Rovers.

I called for all these changes myself yesterday so I can't really fault them now.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

For what its worth on 14:37 - Oct 24 with 360 viewsJDB23

Yes can't quibble too much with that selection other than maybe Woolf that others have mentioned. If we lose today then it's looking very concerning, even a draw wouldn't do much to make me think this year will be any different from last.
For what its worth on 14:47 - Oct 24 with 324 viewsbraveblue

For what its worth on 14:37 - Oct 24 by JDB23

Yes can't quibble too much with that selection other than maybe Woolf that others have mentioned. If we lose today then it's looking very concerning, even a draw wouldn't do much to make me think this year will be any different from last.

A draw away to 3rd is pretty good I would say. Would take it now.
For what its worth on 14:48 - Oct 24 with 315 viewsmattyhollandsirish

Yeah, I agree. Long overdue for Judge to miss a game so perhaps it's handy that he's apparently added to the injury list. Toto is obviously limited, but he's done well so far this season.(Tuesday apart!) Wolfy is likewise obviously better on the ball, but not convinced he's as robust as Toto, going to head everything clear, chuck his body in the way etc.
For what its worth on 14:53 - Oct 24 with 293 viewspointofblue

For what its worth on 14:37 - Oct 24 by JDB23

Considering we lost 5-3 there last season I think a draw would be a step forward. I said four points would be a reasonable return from Doncaster, Lincoln and Gillingham and I stand by that though I also said if we managed win against Doncaster(!) or Lincoln then dropping points against Gillingham would be disappointing.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024