Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket refunds? 13:28 - Dec 2 with 530 viewsitfcpaul

Has anyone heard anything about what option, if any, the club are likely to be offering regarding season tickets paid for or currently paying for be direct debit? I notice Peterborough have provided some to their fans, and I know we did last season, but wondered if there were thoughts about what to do, obviously it's hard to make decisions based on the possibility of fans going back in, albeit not many, but as were are 3 hours away and not being able to use any facilities at PR, Beatties and other food/drink outlets, it is making it unlikely we are going to get to games for the foreseeable future, especially as we ive in a current Tier 3 area, so the option of doing something would be a bonus

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Season Ticket refunds? on 13:30 - Dec 2 with 504 viewsjonbull88

I think we’d all forgo any refund if it meant lambert would be relieved of his job!
Season Ticket refunds? on 13:33 - Dec 2 with 490 viewsBluedanW

I only live an hour and a half away, but still due to current lock down rules it is hardly essential travel to drive to Ipswich to buy merchandise.
My initial plans for the vouchers we received last season was to use at the club for food and drink.However we are close to half way through the season without any hope of using them.
I can't believe they never allowed vouchers to be used online, it would of been the most covid friendly way of using them.

Any future refunds I will request in money back. I would love to invest them back into the club. However I wouldn't trust any of the current management to use the money wisely.
Season Ticket refunds? on 13:35 - Dec 2 with 464 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Season Ticket refunds? on 13:33 - Dec 2 by BluedanW

I only live an hour and a half away, but still due to current lock down rules it is hardly essential travel to drive to Ipswich to buy merchandise.
My initial plans for the vouchers we received last season was to use at the club for food and drink.However we are close to half way through the season without any hope of using them.
I can't believe they never allowed vouchers to be used online, it would of been the most covid friendly way of using them.

Any future refunds I will request in money back. I would love to invest them back into the club. However I wouldn't trust any of the current management to use the money wisely.

You can use them online. If you send them off in an envelope with the product name/code and put your vouchers in, they will send them to you.
Season Ticket refunds? on 13:38 - Dec 2 with 448 viewsitfcpaul

Season Ticket refunds? on 13:35 - Dec 2 by abracaDOBRA_

You can use them online. If you send them off in an envelope with the product name/code and put your vouchers in, they will send them to you.

That's what we did with ours, paid for our shirts for us not to wear at games!!

Although you would imagine in these days of modern technology that there would have been a way of adding the value to your ITFC account wouldn't you but then again half our players can't pass a ball in a straight line and you would think that would be a given!!

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Season Ticket refunds? on 13:38 - Dec 2 with 444 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Season Ticket refunds? on 13:38 - Dec 2 by itfcpaul

That's what we did with ours, paid for our shirts for us not to wear at games!!

Although you would imagine in these days of modern technology that there would have been a way of adding the value to your ITFC account wouldn't you but then again half our players can't pass a ball in a straight line and you would think that would be a given!!

It is a stupid system tbf but it just goes with our club doesn't it? Cost cutting I assume
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024