Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcus Evans' statement 22:11 - Dec 3 with 486 viewsDyland

Where to begin...

Actually I can't be arsed to do a line by line riposte. Maybe in the morning, and send it to the MEG.

He is either completely delusional, or promotion is not the name of the game for MEG.

Total fooking canute. Fook off out of ITFC.

Clue to the troll/shill from earlier. That is I guess aggressive.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Marcus Evans' statement on 22:19 - Dec 3 with 389 viewsJ2BLUE

Apparently our demise was a couple of years ago. The long slow boring slide down the league before that was apparently the utopia that most now aspire to it seems.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Marcus Evans' statement on 22:28 - Dec 3 with 357 viewsDyland

Marcus Evans' statement on 22:19 - Dec 3 by J2BLUE

Apparently our demise was a couple of years ago. The long slow boring slide down the league before that was apparently the utopia that most now aspire to it seems.

The bloke is a total canute, destroying ITFC. Platitudes at best patronising, at worst pernicious. Who the fook is it aimed at? I get we are in an echo chamber on the TWTD forum to a certain extent. Evans will understand soon enough that the sleepy other percentage won't bother any more. The bloke is a clueless tvat. The die hard supporters who keep, er, supporting are the ones who want change and a plan and a better connection with the owner. He's a moron. The only way his surreal stance will be proved wise is by total and unprecedented luck, i.e. Lambert contriving to win a load of games and get promoted this season (clue Marcus you buffoon, this really will not happen).
[Post edited 3 Dec 2020 22:29]

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024