Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else a bit shocked to read 06:22 - Jan 31 with 1040 viewsTractorWood

All the threads of STH who are 'this close to cancelling their DD'?

Bar a couple of games with trivial crowds we've not at a proper crowd access game in a year, with it unlikely to be back any time soon.

I know people think they are being loyal. However, we live in extraordinary times. We need a untied fan base who all accept that things can't continue like this. Evans is the problem and cash is the only thing he understands.

Evans treats the supporters with contempt at every turn. Issuing vouchers to STH that must be spent in store during a highly contagious virus!

Issuing statements saying be careful what you wish for.

I'm honestly at the point where I'd take us going under and coming back as a phoenix. At least then we have some self determination. Some authority on our own destiny. Under Evans we are stuck in this nightmare, condemned to make poor decisions at every turn. We are forced to accept his poor decisions, his glacial indecision and his patronising condescension - when he can be bothered to actually appear or release something in person.

I defunded ITFC long ago. You should do the same.

Lambert out.
Evans out.

[Post edited 31 Jan 2021 6:24]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Anyone else a bit shocked to read on 06:55 - Jan 31 with 964 viewsbobbyramsey

I maybe a bit thick or am I missing something but why would anybody be paying for a season ticket in the present climate?
Anyone else a bit shocked to read on 07:02 - Jan 31 with 934 viewsgordon

Anyone else a bit shocked to read on 06:55 - Jan 31 by bobbyramsey

I maybe a bit thick or am I missing something but why would anybody be paying for a season ticket in the present climate?

Just if they wanted to marginally reduce the amount of money Marcus Evans has to put in, to help him restore that castle in Cornwall.
Anyone else a bit shocked to read on 09:56 - Jan 31 with 598 viewsBluedanW

Anyone else a bit shocked to read on 06:55 - Jan 31 by bobbyramsey

I am one. I recieved £90 in club vouchers. Unspent due to no fan attendance and not being able to travel to Portman Road. Non essential travel.
I was hoping the club would extend the dates to use.
I must admit I am paying to hopefully keep the club in business, however there was a part of me that hoped that Evans and the club would appreciate the commitment and defer season tickets to the loyal fans for the next season. However I am starting to feel that was very hopeful indeed. So maybe it is time to cancel the season ticket as Evans clearly hasn't listened to his loyal fans for years
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024