Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cracks...... Paper........ 17:45 - Feb 6 with 343 viewsshefki86

Time will tell

Lambert out!

Poll: How do we all see it after today?

Cracks...... Paper........ on 17:49 - Feb 6 with 328 viewsJoHnNnY

100%... the first acceptable performance for FAR too long.
All the Chambers lovers need to suck it up - Woolfy and McG kids excelled without him.
It’s called stepping up to the plate, when it’s your responsibility you take it... they’ve been able to hide behind their senior - for me it’s time for Chambo abs Skuse to go and cut their teeth in lower leagues ... IF you prove capable, maybe one day you can be at the helm of our fabulous team.

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

Cracks...... Paper........ on 18:03 - Feb 6 with 303 viewsBasuco

Cracks...... Paper........ on 17:49 - Feb 6 by JoHnNnY

100%... the first acceptable performance for FAR too long.
All the Chambers lovers need to suck it up - Woolfy and McG kids excelled without him.
It’s called stepping up to the plate, when it’s your responsibility you take it... they’ve been able to hide behind their senior - for me it’s time for Chambo abs Skuse to go and cut their teeth in lower leagues ... IF you prove capable, maybe one day you can be at the helm of our fabulous team.

To be fair, once again, PL could have dropped either CB, but no it was Chambo our stand-in RB who made way for a new RB. Downes is a much better defensive mid-fielder and we have really missed him, Dozzell has been wasted playing deep but who else could have replaced him this season? I am very pleased my midweek confidence in Town was not miss-placed, I just hope it continues. A good February with 6 games and an inflated squad, we could be right back up there, big "if" I know, but we do now at least have a chance of pushing up the league.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024