Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pretty cool. 19:46 - Feb 22 with 520 viewscatch74

Perseverance: Watch moment rover lands on Mars https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-56159376

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Pretty cool. on 20:01 - Feb 22 with 472 viewsSwansea_Blue

That's amazing. I listened to the landing, so to now see the pictures matching the commentary is fantastic.

It's such an incredible landscape (said as a formerly trained geologist/geomorphologist). Wonderful to see it in such detail, but a little sad that we're already leaving a footprint and a few bits of junk there (albeit tiny).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Pretty cool. on 20:58 - Feb 22 with 418 viewscatch74

Pretty cool. on 20:01 - Feb 22 by Swansea_Blue

That's amazing. I listened to the landing, so to now see the pictures matching the commentary is fantastic.

It's such an incredible landscape (said as a formerly trained geologist/geomorphologist). Wonderful to see it in such detail, but a little sad that we're already leaving a footprint and a few bits of junk there (albeit tiny).

Ooh a geomorphologist! You’re definitely qualified to comment.
Here’s the detritus too. To be fair, must be a prod moment for the various boss who helped make it happen.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Pretty cool. on 08:49 - Feb 23 with 353 viewsSwansea_Blue

Pretty cool. on 20:58 - Feb 22 by catch74

Ooh a geomorphologist! You’re definitely qualified to comment.
Here’s the detritus too. To be fair, must be a prod moment for the various boss who helped make it happen.

I hope all that junk is biodegradable

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Pretty cool. on 09:04 - Feb 23 with 338 viewsSonOfSpock

This should be the kind of stuff we should be trying to inspire youngsters with when they get back to school and interested in STEM subjects.

Was glued to watching the initial steam of the landing and the latest video and images have been amazing.

Wish I could go back and retrain in Physics or similar, alas.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024