Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Out of contract players 19:01 - Apr 2 with 497 viewsHipsterectomy

I could understand if we had some Lyle Taylor's in the squad who were no longer interested in playing for us, or who knew it was a certaintly that in a few months they will be somewhere else on a much better deal etc. However, none of our squad have played well this season and at the very least, if they can't wait to leave, surely they would now be doing their very best in the last 10 or so games to help win a contract somewhere else. It summarises the type of bottling character they have shown when they can't even seem to do it for themselves or their family, if not the club.

They must think they will get football deals whatever happens, or are just so bad that this is them doing their best to earn one, either here or elsewhere. I'm not sure which is worse.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Out of contract players on 19:05 - Apr 2 with 461 viewsjayessess

I don't think it's effort. They all know the better they play the better the position they'll be in come the Summer. This is just all they've got.

My hunch is that the fitness work we did pre-season was just utterly amateurish and other teams are just physically in better shape to tackle a weirdly lopsided season.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Out of contract players on 19:26 - Apr 2 with 406 viewsIllinoisblue

Someone on twitter just said it’s a bad sign when we win and we’re all angry. And I think that sums it up quite well. I think there’s something fundamentally rotten in our squad. It’s time to blow it all up.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024