Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Appalling display. 19:26 - Apr 5 with 464 viewsMattinLondon

At the moment I feel that Paul Cook is Dr. Frankenstein ,trying to kickstart live into a rotten corpse, but only to find that Evans hasn’t given him enough pound coins to put into the meter. Each week, only able to get this deceased carcass to stroll around aimlessly for ten minutes before it breaks down yet again.

Zombie like, it seats quietly during team talks, dribbling its energy drinks whilst the manager ponders ‘what the f**k am I supposed to do with this?

Fresh younger bodies bang on the door, but they look as pathetic and battered down, as the previous generation.

It’s all utter depressing.
Appalling display. on 19:34 - Apr 5 with 418 viewsazuremerlangus

TBF a very similar performance to 95% of the season:

Opponents ‘comfortable on the ball’ whilst we ‘labour along, looking like a bunch of strangers who can’t string 3 passes together’.

The games I’ve watched could have all be the same match - just the other team in different kits each week.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Appalling display. on 19:48 - Apr 5 with 373 viewssaffers12

Post of the day, thanks for cheering me up
Appalling display. on 19:49 - Apr 5 with 367 viewssaffers12

Appalling display. on 19:34 - Apr 5 by azuremerlangus

TBF a very similar performance to 95% of the season:

Opponents ‘comfortable on the ball’ whilst we ‘labour along, looking like a bunch of strangers who can’t string 3 passes together’.

The games I’ve watched could have all be the same match - just the other team in different kits each week.

I said the same to my wife said the Wigan and Rochdale games were identical
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024