Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Listening to the Brett and Mike interview again.. 14:26 - Apr 10 with 288 viewsSwailsey

I’m allowing myself to feel positive and enjoy listening to 2 people (1 in particular!) being super excited talking about us again.

Both came across very well. Joys are relatively shortlived in football so I’ll embrace this.

Thank you to ME as well. Regardless of the last 10 years, he clearly didn’t just sell to the first person who came along.

COYB.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Listening to the Brett and Mike interview again.. on 14:34 - Apr 10 with 248 viewsVic

Well said. I listened to the whole interview/presser thing and was pretty impressed. I don’t like the ‘we’re really humbled ....’ stuff - (just to American for me) but impressed at the sense of plan, the fact that O’Leary clearly understands how a football club works, and the promise of real investment both on and off the pitch. As others have said, the only way this will be a sensible investment will be if we secure Prem football so the implication is that investment will be pretty significant.

One thing is for sure, it will be cut throat and if Cookie doesn’t deliver he’ll be gone and another brought in. The days of drift and dither are over.

I’m all bought in to this new era. Bring it on.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024