Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some interesting research around clotting caused by C19 12:17 - Apr 15 with 524 viewsStokieBlue

It's not yet been peer reviewed so have to keep that in mind but it does add some context around the risks of both the vaccines and actually getting covid which might be helpful for those with concerns.

"Now researchers at the University of Oxford — who were not involved in the vaccine trials — have released results of an analysis of a database of 81 million people primarily in the US, highlighting that CVST is around eight to 10 times more common among people who have had Covid, than those who have had a vaccine against the disease.

Looking at cases of the brain blood clots among 513,284 people who were diagnosed with Covid, the team found a rate of 39 cases of CVST per million patients in the two weeks after diagnosis with Covid, with about 30% of cases occurring in people under the age of 30.

By comparison, the rate was just over four cases per million among 489,871 people who had received an mRNA vaccine (either the Moderna or Pfizer/BioNTech jab) in the two weeks after vaccination. The team also looked at the latest figures from the EMA, which said that there have been around 5 cases of CVST per million people who have had the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine."

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Some interesting research around clotting caused by C19 on 13:46 - Apr 15 with 373 viewsvilanovablue

Purely anecdotal but I was very ill last Feb with a respiratory illness, will never know if it was Covid. Subsequently developed a severe blood clot in my leg later in the year. It does make me wonder if I did in fact have it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024