Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Radio Suffolk online / app - do they broadcast games now? 19:20 - Apr 20 with 427 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Or did they forget to press the big red button at kick off....
Radio Suffolk online / app - do they broadcast games now? on 19:22 - Apr 20 with 402 viewsjeera

They have been broadcasting online all season.

I assume it's a covid thing.

Edit: Now questioning myself. I should have said I think they have been broadcasting online all season.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2021 19:24]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Radio Suffolk online / app - do they broadcast games now? on 19:24 - Apr 20 with 370 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Radio Suffolk online / app - do they broadcast games now? on 19:22 - Apr 20 by jeera

They have been broadcasting online all season.

I assume it's a covid thing.

Edit: Now questioning myself. I should have said I think they have been broadcasting online all season.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2021 19:24]

Ah, cheers. Tried it a few weeks ago on a Saturday and it had the “this programme is unavailable message”

.... wishing the same had happened tonight, at this rate!
Radio Suffolk online / app - do they broadcast games now? on 19:28 - Apr 20 with 344 viewsjeera

Radio Suffolk online / app - do they broadcast games now? on 19:24 - Apr 20 by Matt_Netherlands

Ah, cheers. Tried it a few weeks ago on a Saturday and it had the “this programme is unavailable message”

.... wishing the same had happened tonight, at this rate!

Then I may be mistaken but I've been using an Alexa dot thing for a while instead of the radio and assumed it had been that way all season.

Terrible really, the radio is only 5 feet away but if I use the dot then I don't have to move to adjust the volume etc. Lazy fecker.

I deserve to die young.

Radio Suffolk online / app - do they broadcast games now? on 19:30 - Apr 20 with 332 viewsskankerman

Only last few games
Then it goes unavailable with about 10 minutes to go
Radio Suffolk online / app - do they broadcast games now? on 19:39 - Apr 20 with 284 viewsjeera

Radio Suffolk online / app - do they broadcast games now? on 19:30 - Apr 20 by skankerman

Only last few games
Then it goes unavailable with about 10 minutes to go

Dunno about cutting out but I think I was wrong in thinking all games have been broadcast.

Thinking about it a couple of times I thought the dot had misheard me and gave me another station by mistake. The penny has dropped now and obviously the games weren't available those days for some reason.

Heck knows why some have been and not others.

Someone will pipe up who knows no doubt.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024