Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maybe reading too much in this 17:16 - Apr 21 with 640 viewsSTYG

But the general attitude of the squad ...

Who was the last really successful loan we had out at another club? Wolf at Swindon.

We keep getting players like Przybek, Ndaba, McGavin, El Mizouni (he did alright but got injured), Drinan etc going to the likes of Chelmsford or Ayr or Cambridge or Sutton and not even playing or being sent back or getting injured.

Surely these players, like Marriott at Woking, should be tearing up, like Gio did for us. The fact we are talking about them being around this team now potentially when they've done nothing 2 or 3 or 4 levels below makes me wonder if it is a relaxed attitude brought on by being around this group or not being fit enough because of issues with this set up?

Other clubs seem to loan players lower down the leagues who are brilliant. Ours seem to not get a look in!
Maybe reading too much in this on 17:19 - Apr 21 with 611 viewspositivity

probably donacien, but i think you're looking at younger players!

has ndaba been sent back, thought he was doing well up there?

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Maybe reading too much in this on 17:27 - Apr 21 with 550 viewscatch74

Maybe reading too much in this on 17:19 - Apr 21 by positivity

probably donacien, but i think you're looking at younger players!

has ndaba been sent back, thought he was doing well up there?

Yes been following Ndaba - playing regularly, mainly CB now but been used at LB and even DM. Working for him but clearly didn’t for McGavin.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Maybe reading too much in this on 17:40 - Apr 21 with 482 viewssouthnorfolkblue

They should be tearing it up, but they’re not as good as we’d like to think they are unfortunately.

Poll: Our final position

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024