Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still playing FM20 but just discovered a retro 99/00 database. 09:49 - Apr 26 with 2167 viewsCoco

Looks really good but is the start of that season so no Stewie! Bring all the memories back though. Anyone know of any other good databases to use?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Still playing FM20 but just discovered a retro 99/00 database. on 19:05 - Apr 27 with 158 viewsTrequartista

Still playing FM20 but just discovered a retro 99/00 database. on 09:51 - Apr 26 by saffers12

would love still to be able to play 95/96 manager but think it ran off MSdos, so cant get it to work, such a simple but great game

I have played it recently. google "abandonware championship manager 2" and download it along with dosbox.

It's a bit of a ballache but create a shortcut to dosbox on your desktop then drop the whole folder of the game files on it and run the executable.

i think the 96/97 version is the same game with less bugs. if you drop the chmpmn96 folder onto the dosbox executable shortcut and then enter _cm2 in the dosbox window it will run.

the 97/98 version has a nice picture of Sir Bobby Robson with a trophy that i don't recognise every time you run it.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024