Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After the 50/1 winner last time (January)... I’ve another horse I like for TWT 06:48 - May 7 with 786 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Chester - 2:45 - Cardano @ 9/1 E/W (6 places)

Drawn on the rail which is good. Drawn in 1 round here is absolutely ideal for his forward going style and for this tight dog-like track. He’s a front runner and can set the fractions. He ran well last time at Musselburgh from a wide draw and can reverse form with Themaxwecan whos out widest of all. He’s consistent and the ground should suit. If he stays the trip, and there’s little reason to think he won’t, I can’t personally see him not hitting the frame. That being said, if he did miss the break from 1, it would effectively be race over instantaneously. The 9/1 and 6-places on offer is worth a bet though I would think. It’s a competitive handicap so I can see why he’s as big as he is but if there’s a race that should suit with his style, it would be this if getting that early lead. On the chance of getting that easy lead, and at 9s, it’s worth a play. If he settled into his rhythm up in front and saw out the trip on this ground (both of which I think won’t hurt his chances at all), it’ll take a good performance to come by him as he is game. For a stayer, I like that he has a turn of foot about him which will stand him in excellent stead for the swing for home at Chester. I do like his chances - hence venturing into TWTD to put him up. It’s been a while for one of these.

Good luck anyone who gets involved. Let’s hope we can repeat the 50/1 winner with a nice return at almost a double figure price again. But of course, there’s a huge likelihood of no return. Everyone should know that before placing the bet. As always, good luck and most importantly, gamble responsibly.
[Post edited 7 May 2021 6:54]

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

After the 50/1 winner last time (January)... I’ve another horse I like for TWT on 07:50 - May 7 with 643 viewsUB9Blue

Good call...I see he is coming in on the betting
After the 50/1 winner last time (January)... I’ve another horse I like for TWT on 08:04 - May 7 with 619 viewsvapour_trail

After the 50/1 winner last time (January)... I’ve another horse I like for TWT on 07:50 - May 7 by UB9Blue

Good call...I see he is coming in on the betting

Quite possibly coming in purely on the number of twtders lumping on following the op’s previous work.

Anyways, cheers rommers, have had a little nibble.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

After the 50/1 winner last time (January)... I’ve another horse I like for TWT on 08:22 - May 7 with 597 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

After the 50/1 winner last time (January)... I’ve another horse I like for TWT on 08:04 - May 7 by vapour_trail

Quite possibly coming in purely on the number of twtders lumping on following the op’s previous work.

Anyways, cheers rommers, have had a little nibble.

Rommers will be moving markets like Elon Musk before we know it!
The fact that the horse is named after a cryptocurrency is surely a sign.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024