Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Euro ticket resale 12:44 - Jun 10 with 568 viewsBathBlue

Anyone have an email this morning with a resale link to England vs Croatia? Any successes? I must’ve refreshed constantly for well over an hour but got an error message or unavailable message every time I tried to put into basket.
Euro ticket resale on 12:51 - Jun 10 with 535 viewsTractorCam

Yes mate, when I first went on there was 1/2/3/4 seats for categories 1 and 2 but no matter what option I picked all had the error message, I was happy to fork out loads of money for unknown ticket holders just to have one for me! I keep refreshing and occasionally 1/2 appear, even restricted view, but no luck.

I had a 2 minute countdown where I think I had tickets at one point, but some 'request being processed' message was in the way so nothing came of it.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Euro ticket resale on 12:53 - Jun 10 with 521 viewsBathBlue

Euro ticket resale on 12:51 - Jun 10 by TractorCam

Yes mate, when I first went on there was 1/2/3/4 seats for categories 1 and 2 but no matter what option I picked all had the error message, I was happy to fork out loads of money for unknown ticket holders just to have one for me! I keep refreshing and occasionally 1/2 appear, even restricted view, but no luck.

I had a 2 minute countdown where I think I had tickets at one point, but some 'request being processed' message was in the way so nothing came of it.

As with the whole process so far from Uefa, you just feel that there should be a better way of getting these tickets sold!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024