Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil- so the Eadt boys churning out rubbish again? 10:56 - Jun 10 with 2725 viewsalfie2002

Last week you were on it with the Burns deal and the speed it came at but the Eadt boys poured cold water on it, I feel it’s the same with Harper, if you believe it’s all but done I very much believe you over those guys. Still waiting for Sonny Bradley to sign ahahahahahahh.
Reckon Harper is official later on today?
Phil- so the Eadt boys churning out rubbish again? on 11:04 - Jun 10 with 2608 viewsabracaDOBRA_

EADT got the Lee Evans deal spot on though with medical etc.

Doubt they are churning out rubbish, just a matter of speaking to different people.

If Phil says it's done though, it's done
Phil- so the Eadt boys churning out rubbish again? on 11:06 - Jun 10 with 2567 viewsalfie2002

Phil- so the Eadt boys churning out rubbish again? on 11:04 - Jun 10 by abracaDOBRA_

EADT got the Lee Evans deal spot on though with medical etc.

Doubt they are churning out rubbish, just a matter of speaking to different people.

If Phil says it's done though, it's done

Yes true, but yet again Phil had that info lined up and posted in April that we were seriously interested.
Phil- so the Eadt boys churning out rubbish again? on 11:08 - Jun 10 with 2514 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Phil- so the Eadt boys churning out rubbish again? on 11:06 - Jun 10 by alfie2002

Yes true, but yet again Phil had that info lined up and posted in April that we were seriously interested.

Yep I know he did, which is why I said if Phil said its done it done.

Just don't think its fair to make it a competition between the 2 outlets- both are reliable and were lucky to have both as news sources!
Phil- so the Eadt boys churning out rubbish again? on 11:10 - Jun 10 with 2480 viewspointofblue

Phil- so the Eadt boys churning out rubbish again? on 11:08 - Jun 10 by abracaDOBRA_

Just don't think its fair to make it a competition between the 2 outlets- both are reliable and were lucky to have both as news sources!

Stuart Watson has been very clever with his wording - I’m not sure if he means talks advanced with West Brom or the player himself.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Phil- so the Eadt boys churning out rubbish again? on 11:11 - Jun 10 with 2470 viewsITFCBlues

They certainly don't spout rubbish. Their stories are usually spot on, just like Phils.

Were very very lucky to have both Phil and the lads at EADT, all do an outstanding job.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Phil- so the Eadt boys churning out rubbish again? on 11:20 - Jun 10 with 2335 viewsBondiBlue

Phil- so the Eadt boys churning out rubbish again? on 11:11 - Jun 10 by ITFCBlues

They certainly don't spout rubbish. Their stories are usually spot on, just like Phils.

Were very very lucky to have both Phil and the lads at EADT, all do an outstanding job.

I'd add the KoA and BM pods to that list. Love the fact that they all seem to be collaborating instead of competing.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Phil- so the Eadt boys churning out rubbish again? on 11:22 - Jun 10 with 2298 viewsalfie2002

Phil- so the Eadt boys churning out rubbish again? on 11:08 - Jun 10 by abracaDOBRA_

Yeah I may have sounded quite harsh but I feel this is the first summer they have got stuff wrong and were very confident with it, such as Cook telling the whole team they can leave but then Ashton tells us Cook wants to keep some, I just feel Phil is far more reliable this summer after years of them both being reliable for the last 10 years, that’s all.
Phil- so the Eadt boys churning out rubbish again? on 11:33 - Jun 10 with 2167 viewsIllinoisblue

Phil- so the Eadt boys churning out rubbish again? on 11:22 - Jun 10 by alfie2002

Yeah I may have sounded quite harsh but I feel this is the first summer they have got stuff wrong and were very confident with it, such as Cook telling the whole team they can leave but then Ashton tells us Cook wants to keep some, I just feel Phil is far more reliable this summer after years of them both being reliable for the last 10 years, that’s all.

Harsh, incorrect, misguided. It was quite the post,

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Phil- so the Eadt boys churning out rubbish again? on 11:41 - Jun 10 with 2073 viewsitfcjoe

Phil- so the Eadt boys churning out rubbish again? on 11:11 - Jun 10 by ITFCBlues

Yep - two very good and trusted sources of ITFC news and sure they keep each other on their toes which benefits us as fans!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Phil- so the Eadt boys churning out rubbish again? on 11:52 - Jun 10 with 1925 viewsitfcjoe

Phil- so the Eadt boys churning out rubbish again? on 11:22 - Jun 10 by alfie2002

Phil has said exactly the same re players being told they can leave, and even added James Norwood's name to that mix

Phil- so the Eadt boys churning out rubbish again? on 11:53 - Jun 10 with 1893 viewshype313

Phil- so the Eadt boys churning out rubbish again? on 11:52 - Jun 10 by itfcjoe

Phil has said exactly the same re players being told they can leave, and even added James Norwood's name to that mix

What are your thoughts on Norwood Joe, do you see him as one of the culled? or do you think Cook sees him as a back up striker?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Phil- so the Eadt boys churning out rubbish again? on 11:54 - Jun 10 with 1871 viewsSWGF

Everything doesn't have to be a competition or looking to initiate some sort of "beef". Leave that to the usual suspects on Twitter.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Phil- so the Eadt boys churning out rubbish again? on 12:04 - Jun 10 with 1746 viewsitfcjoe

Phil- so the Eadt boys churning out rubbish again? on 11:53 - Jun 10 by hype313

What are your thoughts on Norwood Joe, do you see him as one of the culled? or do you think Cook sees him as a back up striker?

Norwood is earning a whacking great League 1 wage, the only way we can get shot of him is if we part fund that and let him go to a rival so it would be one of those moves that will bite you on the backside.

If he can get fit, he'll get you goals - it is his last chance to earn another good contract - Cook certainly won't be hanging his hat on him next year - but if he is fit and focussed can see any other striker struggling to play ahead of him as he is very, very good at this level

Phil- so the Eadt boys churning out rubbish again? on 12:17 - Jun 10 with 1543 viewspennblue

Phil- so the Eadt boys churning out rubbish again? on 12:04 - Jun 10 by itfcjoe

Norwood is earning a whacking great League 1 wage, the only way we can get shot of him is if we part fund that and let him go to a rival so it would be one of those moves that will bite you on the backside.

If he can get fit, he'll get you goals - it is his last chance to earn another good contract - Cook certainly won't be hanging his hat on him next year - but if he is fit and focussed can see any other striker struggling to play ahead of him as he is very, very good at this level

I like Norwood, and I want him to stay.

He needs to get his head down and focus on this next 2-3 years of his career as he can take us to the Prem imo. But he could really do with coming off social media, he just needs to focus on his football.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Phil- so the Eadt boys churning out rubbish again? on 12:18 - Jun 10 with 1490 viewshype313

Phil- so the Eadt boys churning out rubbish again? on 12:04 - Jun 10 by itfcjoe

Agreed, if he can stay fit then he does offer us goals, I'm just wondering if Cook wants to hang his hat on a striker that has been so injury prone.

Will be interesting who he brings in over the coming weeks, that will give us more of an idea as to where Norwood sits in the pecking order.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Phil- so the Eadt boys churning out rubbish again? on 12:26 - Jun 10 with 1425 viewsIllinoisblue

Assume you’ll be canceling your EADT subscription then?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024