Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trying to redeem Junior Blues voucher for the Morecombe game. 12:31 - Jul 31 with 434 viewsTheBoyBlue

It says it can be redeemed online by signing in as the Junior member, but I don't know how to sign in as them. They don't have emails or passwords. Can I do it through my own account? Does anyone know?

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Trying to redeem Junior Blues voucher for the Morecombe game. on 13:43 - Jul 31 with 375 viewsJeff_winger

I thought you had to write a letter an send voucher, all seems very 1990s. I sent an envelope off yesterday to apply, would have done it online if I knew you could
Trying to redeem Junior Blues voucher for the Morecombe game. on 13:50 - Jul 31 with 365 viewsFPL_Tractor

Trying to redeem Junior Blues voucher for the Morecombe game. on 13:43 - Jul 31 by Jeff_winger

I thought you had to write a letter an send voucher, all seems very 1990s. I sent an envelope off yesterday to apply, would have done it online if I knew you could

My lad got his JB pack yesterday and I had to send a little form back in the post. Seemed odd. 2 years ago we had to send the voucher in the post. This seems another thing for Ashton’s long list of improvements.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Trying to redeem Junior Blues voucher for the Morecombe game. on 16:57 - Jul 31 with 294 viewsTheBoyBlue

Trying to redeem Junior Blues voucher for the Morecombe game. on 13:43 - Jul 31 by Jeff_winger

Didn't want to do it by post. As you say, all seems very 1990s, opportunity for the voucher to arrive late or not get there at all. I've sent an email to the club asking how to it online as it says on the back of the voucher that you can do it online by signing in as the junior blue, but I can't find anywhere that it explains how to do that.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2021 17:33]

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024