Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those who attended Morecame game last week … 09:31 - Aug 13 with 1209 viewsgalacticoblue

Hands up who caught covid?
For those who attended Morecame game last week … on 09:32 - Aug 13 with 1196 viewshype313

Not that I know of, but I have garnered a keen interest in MS Paint.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

For those who attended Morecame game last week … on 15:17 - Aug 13 with 850 viewsgalacticoblue

For those who attended Morecame game last week … on 09:32 - Aug 13 by hype313

Not that I know of, but I have garnered a keen interest in MS Paint.

Right - following the scientific data from this thread, (ie. number of views vs responses) the lack of actual cases reported in the last 6 days seems to suggest that getting back to ‘normal’ with a bit of caution may not be a bad idea!
For those who attended Morecame game last week … on 15:19 - Aug 13 with 841 viewshype313

For those who attended Morecame game last week … on 15:17 - Aug 13 by galacticoblue

Right - following the scientific data from this thread, (ie. number of views vs responses) the lack of actual cases reported in the last 6 days seems to suggest that getting back to ‘normal’ with a bit of caution may not be a bad idea!

To be fair, after you posted that I did then do a LFT!

Negative, which is good as I was sandwiched in both games against Morecambe and Newport.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024