Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apols if done to death... 13:02 - Sep 14 with 536 viewsDyland

Are there tickets on the door tonight?

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Apols if done to death... on 13:15 - Sep 14 with 499 viewsmarvellous

Not "on the door" as such, but the ticket office is open until kick off (or at least was like this for the Wimbledon game a few weeks ago).

And whilst I'm here I will ask you a question; is it worth going tonight?
Apols if done to death... on 13:41 - Sep 14 with 464 viewsDyland

Apols if done to death... on 13:15 - Sep 14 by marvellous

Not "on the door" as such, but the ticket office is open until kick off (or at least was like this for the Wimbledon game a few weeks ago).

And whilst I'm here I will ask you a question; is it worth going tonight?

Almost certainly not worth it unless you're within half an hour's walk. Which I'm not so don't know why I'm even asking :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Apols if done to death... on 13:54 - Sep 14 with 425 viewsbluelagos

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2021/september/matchday-guide-west-ham-u21/

TICKETS

Ticket sales are now running up until kick-off. They can be purchased on the day online via tickets.itfc.co.uk or from the matchday ticket office on Constantine Road from 5.30pm.

No on the day sales will take place in Planet Blue. Supporters are encouraged to buy their tickets online and in advance of the match.

Supporters are strongly advised to arrive early to avoid congestion at the turnstiles with Covid-19 checks in operation.

You will have a recommended entry time on your match ticket, please try and stick to this time as this will help with the flow of supporters. It is only a guide though and you will not be denied entry if you miss your time slot.

Whoever purchases a ticket for the game under their name must take full responsibility for providing Test and Trace information if needed. This applies even if they pass their ticket onto someone else to use or make multiple ticket purchases.

The ticket office phone lines (03330 050530) are open until 5pm. They’re also contactable on email via mainticketoffice@itfc.co.uk.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Apols if done to death... on 14:38 - Sep 14 with 367 viewsmarvellous

Apols if done to death... on 13:41 - Sep 14 by Dyland

Almost certainly not worth it unless you're within half an hour's walk. Which I'm not so don't know why I'm even asking :)

My thoughts exactly. I'm not particularly keen on us having to play Premier League clubs' academy players either - it undermines the [Mickey Mouse] competition and the clubs in the English lower divisions.

Sod it, I'll wait until Donny on 28th for my next footie fix.
Apols if done to death... on 14:39 - Sep 14 with 363 viewsSteve_M

Apols if done to death... on 13:41 - Sep 14 by Dyland

Next question then to anyone:

Is it on iFollow? I want to know if I can think I've saved £10 or not when we lose to West Ham kids (I wouldn't be paying it anyway).

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024