Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He hasn't said 'Crisis, what crisis?'...yet 15:29 - Sep 21 with 613 viewsWeWereZombies

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-58641114

But Boris Johnson does appear to be contradicting his own Business Secretary, and his former Brexit Secretary (although you would have thought that heading into a Winter of Discontent would be just the type of harking back to old times that a Leaver would approve of.)

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

He hasn't said 'Crisis, what crisis?'...yet on 17:16 - Sep 21 with 505 viewsBlueBadger

Brexit clusterf@ck.. you really can't go and live or work in Europe.. by BlueBadger 20 Sep 2021 18:08
It is very weird how much Brexiteers hate Jeremy Corbyn given that what they've voted for is now delivering everything they said he would.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

He hasn't said 'Crisis, what crisis?'...yet on 19:13 - Sep 21 with 419 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

The sad thing is so many of you would rejoice in a winter of discontent. You would love to see empty shelves, beer supplies drying up etc etc - be careful though because the last one resulted in Maggie taking over!
The truth is though, so many of you are going to be disappointed. Yes there will the odd shortage here and there but the majority of folk will just carry on regardless in spite of all the name calling and rhetoric from the left.
The Conference season is now upon us - focus on it, because if the opposition are going to make a move it needs to start now. I for one hope it does, but I am not holding my breath.
He hasn't said 'Crisis, what crisis?'...yet on 23:01 - Sep 21 with 330 viewsWeWereZombies

He hasn't said 'Crisis, what crisis?'...yet on 19:13 - Sep 21 by Timefliesbyintheblue

The sad thing is so many of you would rejoice in a winter of discontent. You would love to see empty shelves, beer supplies drying up etc etc - be careful though because the last one resulted in Maggie taking over!
The truth is though, so many of you are going to be disappointed. Yes there will the odd shortage here and there but the majority of folk will just carry on regardless in spite of all the name calling and rhetoric from the left.
The Conference season is now upon us - focus on it, because if the opposition are going to make a move it needs to start now. I for one hope it does, but I am not holding my breath.

Both you and Badger have missed the point - we have a weak leader (and a weak opposition leader, I can't see Starmer transforming himself into The Iron Laddo). I should have left out the reference to David Davies and Leavers, putting this reminder in their place:

https://www.ft.com/content/67c8abda-3c55-4cc6-b3f2-39d64f7ac706

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024