Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Full match re-run on Ifollow for members 14:47 - Sep 29 with 529 viewsBluearmy71

Sign in to your Ifollow, hover on where it says Ifollow and then select latest videos from the menu that appears, after the initial 4 vids look for the view more button on the right that's below them and you'll see it(first vid second row)

Being there last night was kinda euforic so the second chance to see the match and take in just how good we were in a relaxed fashion is very much appreciated by myself that's for sure!

Everyone who has commented on the forum regarding the difference Sam Morsy made to the midfield I 100% agree, he is everything Paul Cook built him up to be and a total true leader! Our squad is blessed with quality players, fantastic recruitment, thank you once more to all involved for bringing such talent to our club!!
Full match re-run on Ifollow for members on 00:16 - Sep 30 with 382 viewsCornishMariner

Thanks for the info. I missed the game last night feeling a bit off. Turns out I have Covid so being able to watch the whole game really cheered me up. Burns was immense and Morsy/Evans dominated the midfield. Great all round performance.

Poll: Between now and the new season will you mostly be ....

Full match re-run on Ifollow for members on 03:27 - Sep 30 with 354 viewsBluearmy71

Full match re-run on Ifollow for members on 00:16 - Sep 30 by CornishMariner

Thanks for the info. I missed the game last night feeling a bit off. Turns out I have Covid so being able to watch the whole game really cheered me up. Burns was immense and Morsy/Evans dominated the midfield. Great all round performance.

You as everyone whom didn't know are welcome, I'm sure some may think what the hell is he posting that for but I only discovered Ifollow do this after the Sheff Wed match and was pleasantly surprised to do so and I just think well I didn't know so maybe others don't know too!!

I liked your post all bar you having covid, I hope you make a full and speedy recovery!

Yes all 3 players you mention had a massive influence for us and along with Bonne they were the stand out players but there wasn't a single player who didn't do us proud last night, a fantastic team performance indeed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024