Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Advice for Gillingham trip Tickets parking etc. 18:51 - Oct 4 with 554 viewsStuartSlater

Hi all

Probably going tomorrow ..

Where can I get tickets, and where do we park

Poll: Craig Bellamy - Bell end or Misunderstood

Advice for Gillingham trip Tickets parking etc. on 18:59 - Oct 4 with 531 viewsBlueBadger

The ticket office and Gatwick.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Advice for Gillingham trip Tickets parking etc. on 14:19 - Oct 5 with 375 viewsawayfan

I was at Priestfields on a Saturday a couple of weeks ago with my son who supports MK Dons. We parked in the car park at Our Lady of Gillingham Church, Ingram Road, ME7 1YL. Cost £4, very friendly senior citizen ladies overseeing the parking, only about a 5 minute walk to the stadium, and easy to get away after the match.

The other option I looked at (but didn't use) was Woodlands Primary School, Woodlands Rd, ME7 2DU which apparently costs £5 and appears to be less than a mile from the stadium. I think Gillingham FC's website mentions this option.

Sorry that I have no info on whether either/both of these options are available for a midweek evening match.

COYB
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024