Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ve never understood why players give travelling fans their money back 22:50 - Dec 15 with 441 viewsCopfordBlue

until tonight. The least that shambles can do is have a whip round and pay for the tickets and travel costs of every one of those who travelled up there tonight.That display was the lowest of many, many lows in the past 10 years. Woeful.

Poll: Most enjoyable calendar year as an Ipswich supporter

I’ve never understood why players give travelling fans their money back on 22:53 - Dec 15 with 407 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Think your forgetting the travel costs were already free to apologise for the last disgraceful performance (last week)

At this rate they will have to pay us to watch soon.
I’ve never understood why players give travelling fans their money back on 22:53 - Dec 15 with 391 viewsCopfordBlue

I’ve never understood why players give travelling fans their money back on 22:53 - Dec 15 by ColchesterBlue1985

Think your forgetting the travel costs were already free to apologise for the last disgraceful performance (last week)

At this rate they will have to pay us to watch soon.

I didn’t realise that. Says it all really!

Poll: Most enjoyable calendar year as an Ipswich supporter

I’ve never understood why players give travelling fans their money back on 22:54 - Dec 15 with 376 viewsBluedanW

I’ve never understood why players give travelling fans their money back on 22:53 - Dec 15 by CopfordBlue

I didn’t realise that. Says it all really!

The only thing we will come out of portman road on Saturday is covid
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024