Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peter Oborne (Tory journalist) & John Cleese (Brexiteer) in conversation 01:36 - Dec 20 with 702 viewsXYZ

About Oborne's forensic recording of politicians' lying and his book on it.

Spoiler - it's about Johnson.

From around 29 mins into this ...

Dedicated to the poster that likes to attack me for posting after I've finished servicing my west-coast US clients late at night UK time.
Peter Oborne (Tory journalist) & John Cleese (Brexiteer) in conversation on 10:05 - Dec 20 with 483 viewsDarth_Koont

Oborne is one of few shining lights in political journalism.

We have very different politics (although I detect Oborne has been slipping left with the weight of evidence) but his years of championing standards in public life have been admirable.

He’s spent well over a decade pointing out the dangers of a lack of honesty, integrity and transparency in UK politics, lobbying and the media. But when people ignore those warnings and still w@nk over the show of politics, then Brexit, Johnson and our enormous democratic deficit were always going to be the result.

Pronouns: He/Him

Peter Oborne (Tory journalist) & John Cleese (Brexiteer) in conversation on 10:12 - Dec 20 with 452 viewsWeWereZombies

Any chance of re-posting that link? Coming up as unavailable/error for me at the moment.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Peter Oborne (Tory journalist) & John Cleese (Brexiteer) in conversation on 10:23 - Dec 20 with 428 viewsXYZ

Peter Oborne (Tory journalist) & John Cleese (Brexiteer) in conversation on 10:12 - Dec 20 by WeWereZombies

Any chance of re-posting that link? Coming up as unavailable/error for me at the moment.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024