Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a difference fair play 17:30 - Jan 8 with 315 viewswiltshireblue

What a difference. Only 2 games in and early days as we all know. But immediately what an improvement. 90% of my previous posts have harked back to the Burley esque days of the late 90s, not because I don’t embrace change but because I embrace commitment, work rate and effort throughout. The last 2 games we have shown that In 2 very different ways. If that is the effect of McKenna so soon then fantastic and well done to him and the lads these past weeks

My only hope is the likes of Cook don’t see this and think it in anyway proves he was only a couple of games from the team clicking, not a chance. The guy was devoid of the strategy and ability to inspire the guys in a way McKenna appears to of in the last few weeks.

Bedsides, in my opinion this clicking thing can be a bit of a nonsense. It should only really be the difference of drawing rather than winning and in no way justifies lacking application and abject performances from professional players. For that to happen there was something much more wrong in Cooks set up.

For those of you that watched the swindon game last night (my most local team now since my move you will know in the summer they nearly went under. They had 6 players in the summer and cobbled them together and are giving it a good go In their league. This is because their management got it right, not because of ‘clicking’.

Only 2 games but my god well done to McKenna and the lads to transform their efforts. That is all I can ever wish for to walk away from a game knowing they gave it everything come win, lose or draw.

[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 17:39]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024