Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheff Weds tickets 20:50 - Jan 10 with 1134 viewssoupytwist

Anyone know when these go on sale please? No mention yet on the club website.

Hopefully we don't sell out as I'm planning to go with my son who is studying in Sheffield.
Sheff Weds tickets on 20:53 - Jan 10 with 1127 viewschfsittingbell

Spoke with ticket office today. They hope to go on sale next week sometime. They are expecting tickets from Sheffield this week.
Sheff Weds tickets on 21:34 - Jan 10 with 1031 viewssoupytwist

Sheff Weds tickets on 20:53 - Jan 10 by chfsittingbell

Spoke with ticket office today. They hope to go on sale next week sometime. They are expecting tickets from Sheffield this week.

Thanks, various websites say that the away allocation is about 3,700 should be OK once they get to general sale.
Sheff Weds tickets on 19:08 - Jan 20 with 707 viewssoupytwist

Sheff Weds tickets on 21:34 - Jan 10 by soupytwist

Thanks, various websites say that the away allocation is about 3,700 should be OK once they get to general sale.

Weren't many when I logged on at 10.00 am yesterday for general sale but got two in block WU2. Only a handful now and I don't think the two end blocks in the upper tier have been made available yet. I wonder if they will.
Sheff Weds tickets on 12:56 - Jan 21 with 544 viewslongtimefan

Sheff Weds tickets on 19:08 - Jan 20 by soupytwist

Weren't many when I logged on at 10.00 am yesterday for general sale but got two in block WU2. Only a handful now and I don't think the two end blocks in the upper tier have been made available yet. I wonder if they will.

looks like one of the end blocks has been opened now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024