Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not a gambler myself but in NBA you can bet on who 16:44 - Jan 13 with 425 viewsIllinoisblue

Scores first points in a game, much like footy’s first goal scorer. Some punter did a 50 cent acca on six first NBA scorers and won $130k.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Not a gambler myself but in NBA you can bet on who on 16:47 - Jan 13 with 387 viewsJ2BLUE

I only do this on NFL. Four first touchdown scores and you can get about 3000/1 if you don't go for the favourites. Although fun...for about 3 minutes until some tight end who hasn't been seen since 2017 comes back from nowhere.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Not a gambler myself but in NBA you can bet on who on 16:53 - Jan 13 with 351 viewsIllinoisblue

Not a gambler myself but in NBA you can bet on who on 16:47 - Jan 13 by J2BLUE

I only do this on NFL. Four first touchdown scores and you can get about 3000/1 if you don't go for the favourites. Although fun...for about 3 minutes until some tight end who hasn't been seen since 2017 comes back from nowhere.

We used to do an NFL thing at work every week. Real simple, just predict the winner of the games and then a tie break of total points in the Monday night game. Won it once in about 3 years, always some stupid result that would fk it all up. Which is a long way of saying can’t imagine trying to predict first scorer!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024