Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? 13:31 - Feb 22 with 2362 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Something relaxing, and without lyrics preferably. Couple of my faves would be Sigur Rós or A Winged Victory for the Sullen. Anymore for anymore?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 13:55 - Mar 4 with 508 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 12:43 - Mar 4 by You_Bloo_Right

Well here's some more Ulrich ...

Cheers, I'm actually listening on Spotify now so (presumably) have everything.

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 15:52 - Mar 4 with 478 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 13:55 - Mar 4 by The_Flashing_Smile

Cheers, I'm actually listening on Spotify now so (presumably) have everything.

You Bloo, are you aware of Slowdive? Schnauss borrows heavily from them in places. Check out this comparison, it's virtually a rip!

Ulrich Schnauss (from 0:55)

Slowdive (from 2:57)
[Post edited 4 Mar 2022 15:54]

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 10:13 - Mar 5 with 417 viewspablo_canooga

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_mBml-e54liexygnBq2s9lYACv9J_QTzaE

J Dilla as played by an orchestra. Wonderful stuff!
Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 10:21 - Mar 5 with 410 viewsBbmaj

Any/all of LCD Soundsystem. And this, the best music ever:
Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 10:53 - Mar 5 with 398 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 15:52 - Mar 4 by The_Flashing_Smile

You Bloo, are you aware of Slowdive? Schnauss borrows heavily from them in places. Check out this comparison, it's virtually a rip!

Ulrich Schnauss (from 0:55)

Slowdive (from 2:57)
[Post edited 4 Mar 2022 15:54]

Very interesting that.

I vaguely remember Slowdrive as getting some bad press around the time Blur and Oasis were starting to get more attention. Wonder ifSlowdrive have heard Ulrich's/Peter's piece?

Listening required. Ta.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 11:02 - Mar 5 with 399 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 10:53 - Mar 5 by You_Bloo_Right

Very interesting that.

I vaguely remember Slowdrive as getting some bad press around the time Blur and Oasis were starting to get more attention. Wonder ifSlowdrive have heard Ulrich's/Peter's piece?

Listening required. Ta.

Can't imagine what the bad press would be, although they were part of the shoegazing scene which was derided (even in the name, really) by some. But bands like My Bloody Valentine and Ride were certainly loved. Blur and Oasis were just more 'commercial'.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024