Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gary Probert and Andy Rolls 08:57 - Mar 22 with 1085 viewsMaySixth

Thoughts?

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Gary Probert and Andy Rolls on 09:10 - Mar 22 with 1029 viewsSheffordBlue

It will be interesting to hear Andy Rolls at the Fan Forum. I'm not sure many of us really understand how the Performance Team integrate with McKenna and the coaching staff.

I'd actually like to see some behind the scenes content from the club explaining roles and what some of these people do on a day to day basis. I think they started it with an EADT interview with Alice Grindrod who is one of the sports therapists but they could do a lot more.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Gary Probert and Andy Rolls on 09:50 - Mar 22 with 898 viewspablo_canooga

Gary Probert and Andy Rolls on 09:10 - Mar 22 by SheffordBlue

It will be interesting to hear Andy Rolls at the Fan Forum. I'm not sure many of us really understand how the Performance Team integrate with McKenna and the coaching staff.

I'd actually like to see some behind the scenes content from the club explaining roles and what some of these people do on a day to day basis. I think they started it with an EADT interview with Alice Grindrod who is one of the sports therapists but they could do a lot more.

Let's hope the people that attend ask thoughtful, interesting questions rather than the usual chuff regarding parking or the Bovril temperature.
Gary Probert and Andy Rolls on 13:11 - Mar 22 with 629 viewsMaySixth

Gary Probert and Andy Rolls on 09:10 - Mar 22 by SheffordBlue

Excellent points

Gary Probert and Andy Rolls on 13:12 - Mar 22 with 623 viewsMaySixth

Gary Probert and Andy Rolls on 09:50 - Mar 22 by pablo_canooga

Let's hope the people that attend ask thoughtful, interesting questions rather than the usual chuff regarding parking or the Bovril temperature.

Yes indeed.
Questions about Rolls involvement with McKenna will be very illuminating based on how Cook didn't embrace that team
McKenna could be quite different

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024