Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
House Renovation / Designer and Builder 05:56 - Apr 22 with 923 viewsHong_Kong_Bluey

Dear TWTD friends,

Have any of you had a positive experience with a house renovation builder you can recommend in Ipswich? Or know of anybody who has a good recommendation for a project manager?

Am looking for a bungalow complete redesign and refurb. Maybe there's even some builders on here who can help.

Cheers all.

House Renovation / Designer and Builder on 17:53 - Apr 22 with 759 viewsShimantoBlue

Try Dan if he can fit you in - usually has quite a bit of work on but has done some good projects for quite a lot of friends. Wanted to get him to do an extension for us but turned out our ground was unsuitable and couldn't get the planning regs. Didn't charge us a penny despite having done the exploratory works!

https://danielandrewconstruction.com/
House Renovation / Designer and Builder on 23:41 - Apr 22 with 682 viewsYallop

I had a two storey extension done by a local firm. Excellent job. Happy to recommend if you want
House Renovation / Designer and Builder on 00:40 - Apr 23 with 655 viewsHong_Kong_Bluey

House Renovation / Designer and Builder on 17:53 - Apr 22 by ShimantoBlue

Try Dan if he can fit you in - usually has quite a bit of work on but has done some good projects for quite a lot of friends. Wanted to get him to do an extension for us but turned out our ground was unsuitable and couldn't get the planning regs. Didn't charge us a penny despite having done the exploratory works!

https://danielandrewconstruction.com/

Thanks Shimanto, much appreciated. I'll reach out.
House Renovation / Designer and Builder on 00:41 - Apr 23 with 654 viewsHong_Kong_Bluey

House Renovation / Designer and Builder on 23:41 - Apr 22 by Yallop

I had a two storey extension done by a local firm. Excellent job. Happy to recommend if you want

Cheers Yallop, yes please do pm me. Much appreciated
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024