Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Imagine, imagine, imagine a story 15:58 - Apr 30 with 259 viewsPendejo

A mid table League 1 side that's been on a downward trajectory for most of the last 20 years, plays a dead rubber game in front of 26,002 fans and plenty of noise.

Imagine if we were actually any good.

Only really made the decision last night and struggled to find 3 seats together low down in the ground. Plenty higher up, by my 82 year old father can be a bit wobbly and last time I took him he almost fell down Cobbold Stand from row S.

Door to door SE4 to IP8 in roughly 93 mins, loaded up Pendejo senior and down to the ground.

He has split loyalties as he's a Charlton fan, but has lived in Ipswich 50 years and has had season tickets at PR.

Me, no split loyalties, ITID!

The 3rd in our party was oldest male offspring, born Manchester, who will go to games with me, not enough of a fan to go without.

4 kids and none of them particularly fussed about football, where did I go wrong?

Thoroughly enjoyed game and atmosphere, love seeing young players come through from Academy... Woolfenden and Baggot looked comfortable.

Who is with us next season who is not? Is Morsey on loan?

Pleased to see Norwood score, shame Bonne didn't.

I've seen 4 games under McKenna, scored 11 conceded 1. 3 wins and a defeat... anyone want to sub me a season ticket?

And so, what turnover this summer? No good signing anyone any good unless the course is exercised: injuries to Edmondson, Evans and Jackson evidence it still being there.

How many 20,000+ crowds?
81/82 when we came 2nd and had won UEFA Cup average was around 21,000.

When the football gods next allow the sun to shine on us make sure you enjoy it.

COYB

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024