Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keiffer Moore Premiership! 13:28 - May 4 with 570 viewsPendejo

I didn't register him moving to Bournemouth, so didn't register it being him who sealed Bournemouth's promotion last night.

A tale of "from despair to where" if ever there was one.

One would hope he gets his chance at the highest level next season.

Personally I had wanted Forest to get promoted, I know they still can, couldn't say exactly why maybe because I see similarities with us (sort of), maybe it's because of Brennan Johnson (even though he has nothing to do with us) who knows.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Keiffer Moore Premiership! on 13:37 - May 4 with 542 viewsSTYG

Forest have so much in common with us, right down to 20 odd years away from the top table.

For me it's nice to see a team get there based on being organised and good to watch and recruiting well than having shed loads of parachute money.

No joy at all in seeing a side get promoted that have been at that level in the last 2/3 years. But always got time to see Luton (or even Millwall) go up.

Certainly far healthier for football that Brentford, Brighton, Hull or Swansea can rise from the depths of Division 4 to the top flight, as was the case with Bournemouth, but the way they did it with their russian millions whilst claiming they were some underdog was really irritating.
Keiffer Moore Premiership! on 13:50 - May 4 with 507 viewsStu_boy

Keiffer Moore Premiership! on 13:37 - May 4 by STYG

Forest have so much in common with us, right down to 20 odd years away from the top table.

For me it's nice to see a team get there based on being organised and good to watch and recruiting well than having shed loads of parachute money.

No joy at all in seeing a side get promoted that have been at that level in the last 2/3 years. But always got time to see Luton (or even Millwall) go up.

Certainly far healthier for football that Brentford, Brighton, Hull or Swansea can rise from the depths of Division 4 to the top flight, as was the case with Bournemouth, but the way they did it with their russian millions whilst claiming they were some underdog was really irritating.

Parachute payments do help and there's no denying that. However, clubs still have to be organised and well run otherwise they could easily fail. West brom this year have parachute payments and have ended up mid table. Looking back further you have leeds who were a mess, blackburn with the venky's. Congrats to bournemouth as it's not easy going up
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024