Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Signed shirt and other bits for MS fundraising 11:16 - May 19 with 540 viewslizzibee

Hi all - I am looking to part with the following:

Signed ITFC away shirt from this season kindly donated by an ex-player

Leiston town shirt and start

2 adultPremier tickets to Robin Hood panto at lesion film theatre on 14.01.2023 - face value £16.50

This is all part of my London marathon fundraising for MS following the recent death of my best friend.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/liz-beighton2

If anyone is interested welcome bids or offers - realistic ones obviously :-)

I have photos which I can send to anyone as I have no idea how to put on here (if indeed I can!)

Here's hoping we get Morsy committed today as I am fed up with Wigan thinking he is heading there (with Walton too!)
Signed shirt and other bits for MS fundraising on 13:48 - May 19 with 451 viewsArnoldMoorhen

The more details you give of the shirt, the more interest that you will have.

Is it a match-worn player shirt? If so, match and player.

Who has signed it?

I hope that helps!
Signed shirt and other bits for MS fundraising on 14:54 - May 19 with 419 viewslizzibee

Signed shirt and other bits for MS fundraising on 13:48 - May 19 by ArnoldMoorhen

The more details you give of the shirt, the more interest that you will have.

Is it a match-worn player shirt? If so, match and player.

Who has signed it?

I hope that helps!

Fair point!

I can definitely make out the following:

Lee Evans
Conor Chaplin
Kane VY
Tom Carroll
James Norwood
Luke Woolfenden
Cam Burgess
Wes Burns
Kyle Edwards
Christian Walton
Sone Aluko
Mac Bonne
Tyreeq Backinson

There are some others but I can't correlate the numbers. I am told that Celina and Morsy are included but can't see the numbers. It was provided to me by a friend who is an ex-player and I believe it was Norwood who got everyone to sign it and delivered it in his car to my contact where I collected it from.

Happy to send any pics if people want to email me at lizbeighton@gmail.com or make any offers. All the money goes to MS - although I would love to keep it!!!

I also have a shirt worn by Webster (no.6) - medium - March Evans blue home shirt with a poppy on which he wore (though it has been washed!)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024